This morning, thousands of activists, homeowners shareholders, and everyday fed-up neighbors will descend on Wells Fargo’s mega annual shareholder meeting in San Francisco. This action will be the biggest demonstration of the “99% Spring” we’ve seen to date.
Wherever you are: you can help support this action — by tweeting @WellsFargo on Twitter. We’ve made it easy–just pick a message below, and click “Tweet This”.
- Hey @WellsFargo, How come you’re charging a new monthly checking fee–but still haven’t started paying your fair share of taxes? [Tweet this with one click]
- Hey @WellsFargo, I helped bail you out w/ $43.7 billion in US taxes — why are you kicking thousands of families out of their homes? [Tweet this with one click]
- Hey @WellsFargo, Is it true that you make millions off of people being sent to prison? Something doesn’t sound right about that! [Tweet this with one click]
- Hey @WellsFargo, is it true that you took a $43.7 billion taxpayer bailout and paid us back by cutting 6k jobs? [Tweet this with one click]
- Hey @WellsFargo, I pay taxes every year, and it’s time for you to pay your fair share too [Tweet this with one click]
- Hey @WellsFargo, how much did you make in profits by kicking people out of their homes last year? [Tweet this with one click]
Thank you for your solidarity!